Which server will return ? Underground or Genesis ?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
juuniinofc

Postby juuniinofc » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:55 am

I along with some friends , we entered yesterday, 12/09/2016 and noticed that the server that is practically equal to 1x drop 's rates , the question is , is still to be arranged and configured ? if so ... please post all details , and pretensions so that we wait hopefully for the big opening day of the old and ancient genesis . the best server already existing . ago, and can count on me to brief aid on the bug 's etc ... :roll:
NakenShin

Re: Which server will return ? Underground or Genesis ?

Postby NakenShin » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:26 am

I'm waiting for the same answer with some friends. We need to know which of them is going back. I wanna kill my lavasaurus and pick some enchants in forge of the gods jeje.
Sprocket
Site Admin

Postby Sprocket » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Genesis will be first as a high rate. The server has only been running less then 2 days. I haven't changed anything yet cause I didn't have time last night but will start this week and finish up the forums.
juuniinofc

Postby juuniinofc » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:30 pm

:geek:
Last edited by juuniinofc on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
marzok

Postby marzok » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:40 am

LooooL

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Topics”